John H. Reppy
- Department of Computer Science
- Senior Fellow
- Computation Institute
Parallel and Concurrent Programming Languages
University of Chicago
1100 E 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
Office: Ryerson 256
My main area of research is in the design and implementation of advanced programming languages, including functional languages, object-oriented languages, and concurrent languages. My current research focus is on parallel language design and implementation for multicore architectures and real-time graphical applications.
- A foundation for trait-based metaprogramming (extended version). John Reppy; Aaron Turon. 1 February, 2006. Communicated by John Reppy.
- Type-sensitive Control-flow Analysis. John Reppy. 18 July, 2005. Communicated by John Reppy.
- Statically typed traits. Kathleen Fisher; John Reppy. 12 December, 2003. Communicated by John Reppy.
- Object-oriented aspects of Moby. Kathleen Fisher; John Reppy. 25 September, 2003. Communicated by John Reppy.