Polsky Entrepreneurial Outlook: Quantum 2020Return to Full Calendar
- February 14, 2020 at 8:30am - 10:00am
1452 E. 53rd Street, Chicago
Polsky Exchange North
- Event Audience:
Abstract: Polsky Entrepreneurial Outlook: Quantum 2020
Join the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and the Chicago Quantum Exchange for a breakfast panels focused on quantum. Hear from a panel of expert venture capitalists and entrepreneurs in the field of quantum computing and technology will discuss the state of the industry in 2020 and where they see opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation within the field. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with panelists after the session. Breakfast will be provided, and space is limited.
Featured speakers include:
- Dana Anderson, PhD, Chief Technical Officer, ColdQuanta
- Mark Cupta, Partner, Prelude Ventures
- David Dorsey, PhD, Senior Associate, Technology, Osage Venture Partners
- Pranav Gokhale, PhD Candidate, University of Chicago
- James Hardiman, MBA '14, Partner, DCVC
- Moderated by Kate Waimey Timmerman, PhD, Executive Director, Chicago Quantum Exchange
This series is made possible with generous support from Loeb & Loeb and Capital One.