Data Science Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
Teaching Faculty Positions:
- Part-Time Lecturer: Data Visualization for Policy Analysis
- Instructional Professor (open rank)
- Senior Instructional Professor (open rank)
- Clinical Professor of Computer Science, multiple positions:
Adjunct Faculty Positions:
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – Data Visualization
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science – MPCS
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science – MPCS
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Science – MPCS
We seek a diverse pool of applicants who wish to join an academic community that places the highest value on rigorous inquiry and encourages diverse perspectives, experiences, groups of individuals, and ideas to inform and stimulate intellectual challenge, engagement, and exchange. The University’s Statements on Diversity are at https://provost.uchicago.edu/statements-diversity.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University’s Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-1032 or email email@example.com with their request.