- Professor of Computer Science
- Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Data Science
- Associate Professor of Data Science
- Assistant Professor of Data Science
Teaching Faculty Positions:
- Instructional Professor (open rank)
- Senior Instructional Professor (open rank)
- Clinical Professor of Computer Science, multiple positions:
Adjunct Faculty Positions:
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – Data Visualization
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science – MPCS
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science – MPCS
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Science – MPCS
- Senior Software Systems Developer
- Building Manager
- Service Worker
- Research Scientist, Data-Intensive Computing
- Communications Specialist
- Business Assistant
- Systems Administrator 3
- Systems Administrator 2
- Audio-Visual, Sr Analyst
UChicago CS Research Group Positions
- Senior Research Staff Positions in Computer Architecture and Systems Software (LSSG)
- Postdoctoral Scholar (UpDown Project)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (Rick Stevens Lab)
All University departments and institutes are charged with building a faculty from a diversity of backgrounds and with diverse viewpoints; with cultivating an inclusive community that values freedom of expression; and with welcoming and supporting all their members.
We seek a diverse pool of applicants who wish to join an academic community that places the highest value on rigorous inquiry and encourages diverse perspectives, experiences, groups of individuals, and ideas to inform and stimulate intellectual challenge, engagement, and exchange. The University’s Statements on Diversity are at https://provost.uchicago.edu/statements-diversity.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University’s Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-834-3988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with their request.